“@angelica_tel @daveymoloney wonderful to see institutional results being shared and discussed already! #indexsurvey”
“sending warm greetings from @ForumTL Dublin to #ICEP2019 Limerick – we missed you! wish we could have been in two places at once today @MMFitzp 💫 https://t.co/rwIhxg7x5s”
Ten key insights are presented from the literature which are important to bear in mind when attempting to realise or evidence impact:
1. Impact can be both intended and unintended.
2. Impact is multi-layered.
3. Impact is not an outcome or result at the end of an intervention, it is linked to ongoing change.
4. Impact is non-linear and context-dependent.
5. Impact is time-dependent (but not time-framed).
6. Impact is evidence-informed, captured through a range of evidence.
7. Evidencing impact is dependent on the use of valid forms of measurement/evaluation.
8. Impact is a process which triggers change intended to be sustainable.
9. Impact can be vulnerable to political agendas.
10. Impact can be creative, peer-oriented and powerful.
“Now this is a very timely publication for the#IUADigEd project – it reflects a lot of the thinking we’ve already been doing on evaluating our work. https://t.co/p6YSZkp0Lb”
“If any @UL group wants to get involved in #IUADigEd National Forum Delta Award next year @daveymoloney is the local contact says @sharonlflynn at #shout4he”
“[Project update] Did you know.. The 2015 Take One Step project encouraged staff and students across @UL, @MICLimerick and @LimerickIT to take 1 step in engaging with digital literacy, and subsequently produced 30 open educational resources #NFimpact #OER
“I encourage all @ul staff and students to partake in the @INDExSurvey being run nationwide by the @ForumTL to understand more about the digital experiences and expectations of both students & staff who teach at University of Limerick.