I felt that the large date stamps on my posts were beginning to make the site look a little cluttered.
Ten key insights are presented from the literature which are important to bear in mind when attempting to realise or evidence impact:
1. Impact can be both intended and unintended.
2. Impact is multi-layered.
3. Impact is not an outcome or result at the end of an intervention, it is linked to ongoing change.
4. Impact is non-linear and context-dependent.
5. Impact is time-dependent (but not time-framed).
6. Impact is evidence-informed, captured through a range of evidence.
7. Evidencing impact is dependent on the use of valid forms of measurement/evaluation.
8. Impact is a process which triggers change intended to be sustainable.
9. Impact can be vulnerable to political agendas.
10. Impact can be creative, peer-oriented and powerful.
Attending the work conference tomorrow w/ @AngLaude1 in 📍The Hague. #recognition of #open #onlinelearning in #highered
@QQI_connect @IUAofficial @ENICNARIC_NL @CPEUL
Let’s see if this works…